Friday 6 July 2012

Eco Swimwear

Here we are in the middle of another heatwave! All I can think about, as I sit here in my un-air-conditioned house is pool, pool, POOL! Us lady-folk know how hard it is to find the right swimsuit. When you throw in a desire to be planet-friendly, it gets even harder! But I have good news. I've been searching every corner of the internet for swimwear that's both eco-friendly and cute. I've found some great options, but I have to tell you, they don't come cheap. Today, I stumbled upon a swimwear line that meets all my criteria! Let me introduce you to La Isla.


Their bikinis and swimsuits come in a variety of great cuts, bright colours and cool patterns. But what I love about this company is their commitment to the environment and ethical business practices. They use organic cottons and Oeko-Tex certified fabrics. They use FSC approved printing facilities, and solar-powered internet hosting. They also give back to a number of worthy causes, including Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society. I highly recommend checking out their website if you're in the market for a new bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment