Wednesday 20 June 2012

Stay Cool

We are officially in a heat wave! Feels like 41 with the humidex today. Please excuse me while I melt. In fact, its so hot, I couldn't even have my usual cup of coffee this morning. That's a problem for me. I'm the first to admit that I'm an addict. Need that java to start my day. Lucky for me, I had coffee ice cubes on hand! A lovely friend gave me this Fred & Friends Cool Beans Coffee Ice Cube Tray as a gift, and I have gotten so much use out of it!



You just pour your leftover coffee in the tray and freeze. The tray is made of silicone, so its easy to squeeze out the bean shaped cubes. This morning I just added a few cubes to a glass of milk, but you could also toss them in the blender with milk (soy or almond milk if you prefer) to make a delicious frosty coffee beverage, or even put a couple in a glass of Bailey's or Kahlua if you're feeling saucy. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment